DIPLOMA in CSE-ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING
- Today’s technology is growing very fast, and there is a need of getting in touch with different new technologies day by day. Artificial Intelligence is fascinating and universal fields of computer science which has a great scope in future. RIET is always fore front in introducing latest and trending programs to the students and now established DIPLOMA IN CSE-Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AIML) as a new program in the academic year 2022-2023 with an intake of 60 students.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning program offers various booming technologies to meet industry requirements. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is ready to create a new revolution in the world by making intelligent machines. This program covers wide range of cutting edge technologies such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Big Data Analytics, Robotics, Internet of Things, Block Chain Technology and Drones to provide better career to the students. This program comprises of well-equipped laboratories, innovative teaching learning facilities, experienced and eminent faculty. The program is initiated with inputs from academia, corporate personalities from various industries of the field to give required confidence for the students and make them able to cater the needs of the current industry.
"To impart the students design skills of high order, promote research aptitude and inculcate awareness of professional and societal needs."
The CSE-AIML Department is committed
To be a center of global excellence and to emerge as a valuable resource for industry and society.
The department has currently an intake of 60 students. It has centralized computer center and well-equipped air-conditioned laboratories with state-of-the art computing facilities, equipped with more than 100 latest Systems along with updated versions of latest software and hardware. The department also has 100 Mbps Leased Line Internet connectivity for the benefit of the students.
- Quality Instruction: To assure consistently high-quality instruction in all modes of delivery.
- Student Success: To work collaboratively with other areas of the colleges to encourage students to achieve their educational goals and succeed in work and/or continued education.
- Program and Curricular: To develop, market and maintain quality programs that are responsive to the needs of our service area..
- Technology: To employ appropriate technologies effectively to enhance instruction and student learning.
- Professional Development: To foster continuing education and professional development for faculty and staff.