- As per the guidelines of National assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC), every accredited Institution should establish an internal quality assurance cell (IQAC), as a post accreditation quality sustenance measures.
- The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious,consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution. For this during the post accreditation period, it will channelize all efforts and measures of the institutions towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
- It will be a facilitative and participative unit of the institution which has the potential to become a vehicle for assuring in quality enhancement by working out planned interventionist strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality like the "quality circles" in industries.
- In addition to ensuring the implementations of quality checks and measures it has to prepare the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC every year.
- The cell will act as a nodal agency of the college for coordinating quality related activities, including adopting and dissemination of good practices.
- Reconstituted Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) effective from Date……….. is as follows
Members from Faculty
- Director of the IQAC cell
- Members (1-9)
- Management Representative (Govering Body member)
- Administrative officer
- Rtd professors from Universities
- Rtd Human resource person-Motivator
- Merit student from college